Meet the Team (Part Two)

Coat: Bershka, Top: Zara, Belt: Primark, Shoes: Nike, Jeans: Forever 21

Happy Friday!

Let's jump right in with the introductions - I am the other half of the Stylenomads duo. I am 20 years old, and I am pursuing my bachelors degree in the UK and I study Law. My University journey has been interesting - a major highlight was my recent internship with leading global law firm. 

Similar to my sister, the career path I'm pursuing is fairly serious, so blogging is a nice and welcomed break. I also love how creative blogging and instagram allows you to be! I've always had a passion for art and photography - they were my favorite classes growing up. They really are some of my true loves, other than chocolate of course haha. 

That pretty much sums up "my story" lol. 

Be sure to check our tumblr page, where you can ask us questions and get a little fashion inspiration. 

Much love,

Mo x

2 comments

  1. Cool look! Nice to meet you!

    xx

    Claire from Dresscape
    www.dresscape.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by, we really appreciate the support <3

      Delete