The Ribbed Bodycon




Shoes: Adidas, Jacket: H&M, Dress: Zara, Earrings: Zara, Glasses: EBay

Happy Friday Dolls, 

How was your week? I'm so glad it's finally the weekend - this week has been a testing one! 

Today's outfit post is all about this little black knit dress I got from Zara. If you follow us on Instagram you may have already seen this look, but, I love it so much that I decided to dedicate an entire blog post to it. 

Now, I know some of you will be wondering and asking yourselves "What is there to love?" Yes, I know, the outfit is fairly basic - but that's what I love about it, the effortless simplicity that also manages to make me look chic. I also think it's versatile, in the sense that it can suit several occasions - I could wear this to dinner, casual day out with friends, laidback day at uni, the list is really endless. 

But let's be real, I'm living in London at the moment, and the weather is anything but supportive of an outfit like this one. On bright side, it's getting warmer! I trust and hope that you've all been working on your bikini bodies? Aha 

Anyways, that's all for today folks! 
Thanks for stopping by :) 

With Love, 
Kay x







No comments