Turning 23




Boots: New Look, Bag: DKNY, Coat: Mango, Top: Zara, Choker: Zara, Skirt: River Island

Hey Dolls!

Back at it again with another blog post :)

Hope that you've all been having a good week? Mine started with a bang because I turned 23!

 I made an executive decision to make 23 my "Year of You"! I'm sure that you're probably wondering what that means, lol. Well, it means that I'm going to spend this year doing some soul searching and essentially focussing on me, by putting my needs before those of others and generally indulging in a massive pool of self-love. 

I think at this age it's easy to feel a bit lost with where you want to go next in life, you know? Society demands one thing, your parents want another thing and social media attempts to inspire other things. So to gain clarity, I'm embarking on this new journey in the hopes that I will make decisions in my own best interest - in this respect, I hope to learn how to be unapologetically selfish! Selfish?! Yes, I said it - SELFISH. Selfish in a way that allows me to live in my own truth by listening to my opinions over those of others. I want to feed my body by eating healthier and working out, I want to feed my mind by reading great literature and I want feed my soul through travel and new experiences. 

With that said, I challenge you to join me! Let me know in the comments below how you hope to actualize self-love in your life :)

Love you always <3

Until Next Time, 
-Kay x

2 comments

  1. "Combine with a necklace and off shoulder white dress makes me feel really good.The reunion went perfectly after that. Thanks for your article wise suggestions and I highly recommend you to try this dress out as well!"

    ReplyDelete